The Missouri Corn Merchandising Council is offering agriculture-oriented student organizations $500 mini-grants to help spread agriculture education and awareness on Missouri college campuses. These funds are designed to help selected organizations prepare and present to a non-agriculture collegiate organization about the advancements farmers are making in modern agriculture production.
SELECTED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE
- $500 mini-grant (paid upon completion)
- Information reference kit on selected topic
- Access to select industry experts to provide background for presentation
- Missouri Corn staff consultant during preparation
- Missouri Corn staff consultant present during presentation
CRITERIA FOR PROPOSAL SELECTION
- Target organization/audience must be outside the agriculture field.
- Presentation must center on advancements farmers are making in modern agriculture production (i.e. GMOs, precision farming, environmental management practices, etc.).