Missouri Corn Scholarships
The Missouri Corn Growers Association and Missouri Corn Merchandising Council award a total of $7,500 in student scholarships each year to deserving college juniors and high school seniors.
Download applications for 2014 Missouri Corn Scholarship Program
A helpful hint: save the files on your local computer before you begin work to avoid losing your changes. (One way to do so: right-click on the form you wish to download, then use the “Save Target As” option to save on your local hard drive.)
PDF Applications require Adobe Acrobat to download.
If you are having problems with the downloadable forms, please send an email for scholarship assistance to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 7, 2014 or call the Missouri Corn office at (573) 893-4181 to request copies of the applications.
High school applicants must be Missouri residents from a Missouri farm or rural area. They must also plan to attend a two-year or four-year Missouri college or university and major in agronomy or related field. The scholarship funds will apply toward the freshman year of college expenses for high school senior winners.
College applicants must also be Missouri residents from a Missouri farm or rural area, and currently be a junior, having completed at least 60, but fewer than 90 semester credit hours, enrolled in a Missouri four-year college or university majoring in the field of agronomy or related field during the time of application. The scholarship funds will apply toward the senior year of expenses for college junior winners.
Missouri Corn Scholarship Program — 2013 Winners
Missouri Corn awarded a total of $7,500 to deserving and outstanding students this year. Missouri high school seniors and college students entering their senior year pursuing a degree in agronomy or related field were eligible. Congratulations go out to the following 2013 Missouri Corn Scholarship recipients:
• Mitchell Benoit, Centralia – attending the University of Missouri
• Kaitlin Flick, Pleasant Hill – attending the University of Missouri
• Brandon Niendick, Wellington – attending Northwest Missouri State University
• Thomas Hylton, Reeds – attending the University of Missouri
• Miriam Martin, Bucklin – attending the University of Missouri
• Grant Voelker, Perryville – attending the University of Missouri
• Mason Kiehl, Meadville – attending the University of Missouri
• Zachary Aldrich, Neosho – attending Crowder College
• Chase Thummel, Sheridan – Northwest Missouri State University
• Samuel McDonald, Silex – the University of Missouri